Forum

Skład 102Na na linii 8 przejeżdża przez Bramę Portową

zdjęcie
Skład 102Na na linii 8 przejeżdża przez Bramę Portową
zbyt mało ocen, aby obliczyć średnią

wysłane przez (użytkownik usunięty)

If someone want greater format, you can send me an email. Please write in english, can't read much Polish. Marc
busdriver napisał(a):

> If someone want greater format, you can send me an email. > Please write in english, can't read much Polish.

Have you got any other old photos of trams and buses from 90s? If you have please upload their to this website, thanks! Can you show your GG and skype or e-mail?

Haven't had time to see number of second car, 606?

wysłane przez totu25

Nie dość, że skład 102Na jedzie na linio 8 to zwróćcie uwagę na budowę mieszkań dla strażaków na drugim planie :)
busdriver napisał(a):

> Haven't had time to see number of second car, 606?

Probably it's true. After repairs (at MZNT Kraków) 604 was going together with 606.
t105n napisał(a):

> Probably it's true. After repairs (at MZNT Kraków) 604 was > going together with 606.

Maybe do you or "busdriver" knows any other pairs of 102Na?

Штирлиц
kajetansz napisał(a):

> Maybe do you or "busdriver" knows any other pairs of 102Na?

I remember 604+606 and 628+617 only. It was in 1993 before all 102Na trams were moved to Niemierzyn.

-- Węzeł anty-przesiadkowy "Kołłątaja"
kajetansz napisał(a):

> Maybe do you or "busdriver" knows any other pairs of 102Na?

04.06.1993 620+619 630+629 608+609

sorry but I have it difficult here :-) want someone explain me in english how I can show my email and where I must do it ? What means gadu gadu ???

Marc

wysłane przez mike_1994

busdriver napisał(a):

> What means gadu gadu ???

"Gadu-gadu" in English meaning "Talk-talk". :) It's Polish, internet communicator. Your photos are great, and we wait for next. :)

wysłane przez kajetansz 65

busdriver napisał(a):

> want someone explain me in english how I can show my email > and where I must do it ?

The best way to show your e-mail is just to put it in "Tlen" or "Jabber". We can copy it and write an e-mail to you.

-- Штирлиц

Штирлиц

wysłane przez MaK

busdriver have wroten: > sorry but I have it difficult here :-) > want someone explain me in english how I can show my email > and where I must do it ? > What means gadu gadu ???

If You can see, You're photos are at the top of our ranking. That means that we realy like them, and we expect from you to upload more of them :) You can see the ranking at this URL: http://www.mkm.szczecin.pl/galeria.php?action=ranking

-- SW -> SL -> Rg -> Psychiatryk...